Gingerbread contains the following holiday scents:
10 oz luxury soy-blended candle
Hand-poured in Howard County, MD
Burn Time: 45-60 hours
Candle Care & Instructions
• DO NOT leave candle unattended, or anywhere near children, flammable substances, animals or objects.
•DO NOT burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Candle must be placed on flat, flame retardant, and uncluttered surfaces.
• Allow wax to melt on all sides of vessel to ensure a better and even performance for the next burn. The recommended burn time is 3-4 hours per burn session.
• After each burn, trim wick to 1/4" inch above wax before relighting. Discard the trimmings.
• When candle has less than 1/4 of the wax left, the candle has finished. DO NOT continue to burn. Failure to discontinue use at this time may cause the vessel to crack or shatter.
All of our Holiday Collection candles contain wooden wicks. The wooden wick emulates the sound of a crackling and cozy fire while burning.
• Hold flame to the wooden wick for 3-5 seconds to light the candle. You may need to relight it more than once.